This is a complete course of lego robot virtual programming using the Coder Z platform. You will learn to program a robot by solving specific challenges for each of the lessons.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
Windows PC or MacOS
What will I learn in the course?
- Recognizes the CoderZ platform for robot programming and simulation.
- Understand the use of block language for development of automation programs.
- Implement feasible and optimal solutions for different challenges based on real-world problems.
- Become aware of the importance of technology today.
- Design automation programs using block language.
- It lists different types of sensors and the characteristics that differentiate them.
- Little or no previous experience in Coder Z.
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Final report: If you do not meet the devices (computer or internet), you can contact us To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Feel passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.