Blender It is a multiplatform computer program, especially dedicated to modeling, lighting, rendering, animation and creation of three-dimensional graphics. Also digital composition using the procedural technique of nodes, video editing, sculpture and digital painting.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
Windows PC or MacOS
What will I learn in the course?
- Create and publish games on the Blender website.
- Discover the basics of level design.
- Learn how to sell items in games.
- Create teams and add checkpoints to the game.
- Little or no previous experience in Blender.
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Note: If you do not meet the devices (computer or internet), you can contact us To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Feel passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.