program your own TETRIX PRIME through Arduino and make you robot perform specific functions under different conditions.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
Windows PC or MacOS
What will I learn in the course?
- Develop skills for computer programming.
- Learn basic concepts of technology knowing and programming an Arduino micro-controller.
- Learn basic engineering, math and science concepts by building a TETRIX PRIME Robot base.
- Build an Autonomous Robot that can perform at least 2 functions.
- Little or no previous experience in arduino.
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Note: If you do not meet the devices (computer or internet), you can contact us To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Feel passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.