Techno Inventors, Inc. and all of its licensees (eSTREAM.Academy, eSPortsPro.us, STEMEduPR, Techno Inventors Academy, and Techno Inventions) hereinafter referred to as Techno Inventors. They are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with applicable privacy and data protection laws. We issue this Data Privacy Statement to help you understand how we may collect, use, protect and otherwise treat your personal information.
This Privacy Statement covers all Techno Inventors businesses and entities in Puerto Rico and Florida.
Collection of personal information
Techno Inventors collects and uses your personal information with your knowledge and consent and generally when you:
- Use the wide variety of products and services that are offered or that you can choose.
- Make customer inquiries, register to receive information or other services.
- Respond to communications from us (such as emails, questionnaires, or surveys).
- Interact with Techno Inventors websites, buy a product, fill out a survey form or use online services. (If your browser has cookies enabled, this can make it easier for Techno Inventors to track your personal preferences, pages visited, etc.).
- Participate on Techno Inventors social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat, or Instagram.
- Participate in Techno Inventors promotional events.
- You provide information through Techno Inventors call centers, distributors and sales channels or any other Techno Inventors affiliates or business partners to whom you have authorized to provide your personal information.
Types of information collected
The types of information that Techno Inventors may collect include but are not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number).
- Photographs such as those you can submit for contests or competitions with prizes.
- Specific information about products (such as preference, closed group of users, family or friends).
- Bank information (such as direct debit bank transactions or related bill payment).
Techno Inventors websites may contain links to third party sites not controlled by Techno Inventors or covered by its Privacy Statement, such as those of Techno Inventors resellers, co-branded sites offered in conjunction with a business partner, or independent sites for consultation of products. Techno Inventors recommends that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites that I have visited before providing any personal information to them.
Any personal information collected by Techno Inventors will be used to support the purposes expressed at the time it was collected, subject to any preferences indicated by you. We may also use your personal information to help with matters related to service, technical support, billing, improve your customer service experience by providing specific products and services tailored to your needs, for general marketing campaigns and compliance with legal or regulatory provisions. .
Techno Inventors will endeavor to ensure that an appropriate commercial agreement is established with affiliated third parties in relation to cloud computing services and the export of data to other countries in accordance with the applicable legislation that prevails in the different territories. Techno Inventors also ensures the secure transfer of data using recognized technologies and practices to protect data from unauthorized access or interception. However, you should understand that publicly accessible internet communications such as emails are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
Your communications can be funneled through a number of countries before reaching their destination which is the nature of the internet. Techno Inventors cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Techno Inventors retains data for a specific period of time required, however, certain data may be retained for longer periods if required by the laws of the territory within which the specific service operates.
We are concerned with safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to such information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. We also use well-known technologies, including, but not limited to, such as firewalls, intrusion detection, SSL, routine network vulnerability assessment, and constant and uninterrupted monitoring of the network. Please note that while we strive to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Support for privacy and inquiries
If you have concerns or questions related to this Privacy Statement or if you want to update your personal information or stop the collection of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 939-642-0137.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Techno Inventors reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to changes in applicable legislation on privacy and data protection. Notification of any such change in conjunction with the amended Policy will be posted on our website.