If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must not use the Service.
Techno Inventors Academy enables students to find classes they are interested in taking, and enables teachers to use an Educational Management Platform (LMS) to impart knowledge, plan their classes, and assess their students.
Likewise, Techno Inventors Academy at its own discretion may allow Content Creators, that is, any person, organization, community, institution or company, who wishes to make educational content, publish the same, either to be shared in the free section or anyone of the paid sections of the Platform.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason and / or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice, including the availability to allow free and paid content to be shared by the Creators. of Content.
Copyrights and licenses
All content on the Service is protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. Copyright and trademark owners are owned by Techno Inventors. Affiliates and / or third party licensors MAY NOT MODIFY, FRAME, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLIC, UPLOAD, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY WAY, THE SERVICE MATERIAL, INCLUDING VIDEOS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, OR CODES of the sections that are free, nor those that require subscriptions for payment. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use, provided you agree not to change or remove any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any materials that you have paid for anyone else who has not also purchased a license for that material.
You may not use robots, spiders or similar data mining, data collection or extraction tools or manual processes to collect or copy any content or data related to the Service in a manner not authorized by Techno Inventors. You may not participate in "screen scraping", "database scraping" practices or any other practice or activity whose purpose is to obtain user lists, parts of a database or other lists or information from the Service, from any manner and any amount not authorized by Techno Inventors. You may not frame or use framing techniques to attach any trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Techno Inventors or its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use Meta Tags or any other “hidden text” that uses the Techno Inventors name or trademarks, without the express written consent of Techno Inventors.
User Submissions or Content Creators
Content submitted by users of Content Creators for inclusion on the Service (including, but not limited to, any information presented on message boards, videos, reviews, forums, or other public areas of the Service) is sometimes referred to in these Terms of Service. as "User Submissions" or "Content Creator Submissions".
The user or Content Creator hereby grants Techno Inventors a worldwide perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly make any User Submission or any other materials or information (including, but not limited to, ideas for new or improved products or services) that you communicate to Techno Inventors, by all means and in any means now known or developed in the future. You also grant Techno Inventors the right to use your name in connection with submitted materials and other information, as well as in connection with all related advertising, marketing and promotional materials. You agree that you will have no recourse against Techno Inventors, for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to Techno Inventors.
Techno Inventors will not tolerate violations of intellectual property rights on the Service. If you are the owner of the Copyright and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes your copyright, you may send a notification in accordance with the Puerto Rico Moral Rights Law hereinafter LAW NUM. 55 OF MARCH 9, 2012. To provide a Techno Inventors notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of the “Department of Notification of Infringement of LAW NO. 55 to the mail of email@example.com that establishes the information specified by LAW NUM. 55 (see http://www.lexjuris.com/lexlex/leyes2012/lexl2012055.htm). The Content Creator user may be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if an activity on his part is materially proven, which is infringing the copyrights of third parties.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any accounts that you may open or attempt to open through the Service:
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service without the authorization of your guardian, custodian or legal representative.
You must be human to open an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not allowed.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any action taken on your own as taken by you. Techno Inventors will not be liable for any loss or damage for failure to comply with this security obligation.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free services), provided such changes do not apply to the fees or charges paid or services. free used before the time of change.
Rules for all users
Techno Inventors, is a community of students, parents, teachers and content creators. When you register on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will use the Service for lawful purposes only and you agree not to use the Service in any way that infringes on the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the content of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary material to the Service without the express permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume all responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You understand that the published classes are publicly available for any student to view and access.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk mail or bulk mail (also known as "spam"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling. .
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who does not have the proper license to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or participate in any way in any behavior that is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another person's privacy, devious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or stories of sex, acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another person or group of people), or that violates our rules or policies.
- You will not engage in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, demeans or intimidates a person or group of people based on their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or intended to interrupt, damage or limit the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or gain unauthorized access to any information or other information from a third.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to violate the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service.
- It will not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Service by another person. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Specific rules for teachers or Content Creators
When you post a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will honor all registrations through Techno Inventors, at the price and time listed on the Service, and will not reject any student's registrations or participation for any discriminatory or other illegal grounds.
- You grant us the right to place advertisements on your content in our sole discretion.
- Any content that you submit to the Service will not contain material copyrighted by third parties, or material that is subject to other proprietary rights of third parties, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
- You represent and warrant to Techno Inventors that you are qualified to teach the classes you list with the Service and that you will conduct yourself professionally and in accordance with all applicable laws at all times.
- You understand that if you teach a class, your students will be able to post a review of this class. We cannot control the content of such a review and we will not be responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in such a review.
- You can choose to remove content from your class and you will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to students who have paid for or enrolled in your class.
- You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add or edit such video content.
- You agree that you will not submit content to Techno Inventors that violates the Techno Inventors Class and Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time.
- Techno Inventors, reserve the right to remove the listing of any kind at any time and for any reason, but have no obligation.
Specific rules for students
When you enroll in a class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will agree to all terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy contained in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class at Techno Inventors.
- You will follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher regarding a class, and you will not take any action to interfere with the teacher or any other student in the class.
- You can access the content of the class for your information and personal use only.
- You will not copy any materials or techniques for the purposes of your own class or that of others, or to interfere with any class or the teacher's ongoing relationship with the students participating in such class.
- Techno Inventors, reserve the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
When a student takes a class at Techno Inventors, we will share the student's username and profile with the teacher for the purpose of teaching these students at Techno Inventors. By enrolling in a class on Techno Inventors, the student's guardian grants us permission to share that student's information with the teacher. The teacher is required to respect the privacy of the student.
The teacher has a limited license to use this information only for Techno Inventors related communications, for Techno Inventors facilitated transactions, or for the student's educational and assessment processes. The teacher may NOT use that personal information for any other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without that person's express consent, you must not add any misuse of Techno Inventors to any student's personal information.
Remember that you must comply with all relevant legal rules when using Techno Inventors Academy. This includes applicable privacy and data protection laws that govern the ways you may use the information of another Techno Inventors user.
Teach or participate in a class
These Terms of Service and the Guiding Documents are in addition to the agreements, communications, or other documents (the "Class Agreements") that a teacher and student may enter into in connection with a class, including Class Agreements entered through the Service. . Applicants, Students and Teachers are responsible for each other's compliance with the terms of the Class Agreements, and the parties agree that Techno Inventors has no control over the compliance of either party. Among other things, Techno Inventors, can not control.
- The provisions of the Class Agreements.
- The accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements.
- Compliance with the obligations of either party under the Class Agreements.
Consequently, Techno Inventors is not responsible for any liability arising from the Class Agreements or any action you may take under them, and is not a party to any transaction between you and any other user.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties release Techno Inventors, as well as its officers, directors, employees, agents, business partners, affiliates, and their respective successors and assignments (collectively, the “competency parties”) from any violation of the Class Agreements, certain or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, related to any dispute related to the Class Agreements or any transaction or attempted transaction with another user of the service (if it is a student or teacher). You agree and understand that this Techno Inventors Release Agreement binds you and your children, implementers, agents, administrators, and assignees.
Your teaching or participation in a class is at your own risk. Techno Inventors, does not supervise classes and is not involved in any way with the actions of any person (be they students or teachers) in any class. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present in these Classes, and we ask our users to exercise caution and good judgment when participating in the Classes. You acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a student or teacher) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and dangers, which may or may not be anticipated, including (without limitation) personal injury, property damage and the death. You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and / or risks associated with your participation in any class. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release Techno Inventors, as well as its officers, directors, employees, agents, business partners, affiliates, and their respective successors and assignments (collectively, the “competency parties”) of any claim or damage of any kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, related to your participation and use of Techno Inventors Academy, whether as a student, guardian, teacher, content creator or partner commercial. You accept and understand this release of liability binds you and your children, executors, agents, administrators, and assignors.
Membership or subscription fees
Techno Inventors collects all fees and pays all Content Creators through third-party vendors. Each supplier is its own company, and Techno Inventors is not responsible for their performance.
Refunds are not offered for any fees charged for the Service.
Rates can be changed at any time without prior notice.
Payments to Content Creators
Content Creators can earn income by publishing classes or offering additional services through Techno Inventors. However, such payments will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by signing a Service Agreement between Techno Inventors with the Content Creator or Creators separately from these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, any content that is created and uploaded to Techno Inventors without the respective Service Contract will not receive any type of compensation, payment, royalty, rights or remuneration.
Cancellations and refunds
Techno Inventors is not responsible for any refunds for memberships, subscriptions or other purchases on the Service that are canceled by users.
The membership or subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of the paid portion of your membership and each month or year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the start of your paid membership. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not been successfully settled. In the event that your paid membership will begin on a day that is not listed in a particular month, we may bill your Payment Method on a corresponding day of the month or any other day we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Membership or subscription or became a paying member on March 31, your next payment date will likely be April 30, and your Payment Method will be billed on that date.
Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, after any cancellation, you will continue to have the benefits of your Techno Inventors Membership, until the end of your current billing period.
You can cancel your Techno Inventors Membership or Subscriptions, at any time for any or no reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, visit the payment settings within your Techno Inventors account profile, located at https://technoinventors.com
If you canceled your Techno Inventors Membership, you will lose access to all features, assessment data, classes, lessons or courses, that you enrolled in during your Techno Inventors Membership, at the end of your billing period. If you choose to re-register as a paying member, your billing date will reset to the day you paid, but we cannot guarantee that your data, assessments, progress, or lessons can be retrieved.
From time to time, we or others on our behalf may offer paid subscription trials to our Techno Inventors subscribers or users, for a specified period without payment or at a reduced fee (a “Trial”). Techno Inventors, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Test and, subject to applicable law, to withdraw or modify a Test at any time without notice and without liability, to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
For some tests, we will ask you to provide your payment details to start the test. At the end of these tests, we can automatically start charging for the corresponding paid subscription the first day after the end of the test on a recurring monthly or annual basis. When you provide a Payment Method, we will attempt to verify the information you entered by processing an authorization hold. We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold, but your available balance or credit limit may be lowered. By providing your payment details along with the trial version, you agree to this charge using those payment details. If you do not want this charge, you must cancel the corresponding paid subscription through the payment settings within your Techno Inventors account profile.
Techno Inventors Rights
Techno Inventors reserves these rights:
- We may make changes to the Techno Inventors Site and Services, without notice or liability.
- We have the right to terminate your membership, account, payment, or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason.
- We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Techno Inventors, in that jurisdiction.
- We will cooperate fully with investigations of system or network security breaches elsewhere, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating alleged criminal violations.
- We have the right to remove a Content Creator from the Program at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion, if we identify that your account is associated with behavior that we believe violates our rules or guidelines.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, delete or suspend any class, comment or other comment posted at any time and for any reason.
- We have the right to advertise within the lessons, courses, content and in general at any time and in any part of Techno Inventors at our own discretion and without any type of remuneration or compensation for users.
- We have the right to collect information about the use of Techno Inventors by users, in order to improve the experience of subscribers and users, and update their preferences.
- We and our partners do the following data processing with your consent and / or our legitimate interest:
- Store or access information on a device, Ads and personalized content, measurement of ads and content, information about the audience and product development, Data of precise geographic location and identification through the characteristics of devices, Purposes of Techno Inventors and Techno Inventors Academy, Use of technical or preference cookies, among others.
Techno Inventors are not responsible for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for such action.
Disclaimer of warranties
The service and all materials included therein are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. or the guarantee of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not guarantee that:
- The service and materials meet your requirements.
- The service and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that can be obtained by the use of the service or materials will be effective, exact or reliable.
- The quality of any kind that you assist through the service, or any other product, service, or information purchased or obtained through the service from us or our affiliates will meet your expectations or be free of errors, errors, or defects.
The service could include technical or other errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to the service and any of the content or features included therein, including prices and access rules for any functionality, at any time without prior notice. the content included in the service may be out of date and we make no commitment to update such content.
The use of the service or the download or other acquisition of any material through the service is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be responsible for any damage or loss of data resulting from such activities.
Through the use of the Service, you may have the opportunity to engage in business transactions with other users and providers, including (without limitation) students, teachers, content creators, and others. You acknowledge that all transactions related to any class or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to, the terms of purchase, terms of payment, warranties, warranties, maintenance, and delivery times related to such transactions, are agreed solely between the seller or buyer of such merchandise and services and you. We make no warranty with respect to any transaction executed through, or in connection with the service, and you understand and agree that such transactions are performed at your own risk. Any warranties that are provided in connection with any classes, products, services, materials or information available or through the third party service are provided only by third parties, and not by us or any of our other affiliates.
Content available through the Service or presented in any class represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity unrelated to us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice or statement made by anyone other than an authorized Techno Inventors spokesperson, speaking in their official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted in various sections of the Service for more information, the policies of which are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
Classes offered at Techno Inventors are offered directly by Content Creators. Techno Inventors, are not responsible for any information on their service listings or profiles. Techno Inventors are not responsible for changes made by the teacher in a class.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions to the Service may occur as normal events. Furthermore, you understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks that you may access while using the Service and therefore delays and interruptions of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as is" and that we do not assume any responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or lack of storage of user communications or personalization settings.
Some countries or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of responsibility
In no event shall we, or any other representative of Techno Inventors, be liable to you or third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages from anyone, including, without limitation, to the results of the loss of use, data or benefits, they have been informed of the possibility of said damages, and of any theory of responsibility, derived from connection with the use of the service or any website referred to or linked to the service.
In addition, we, nor any other representative of Techno Inventors, will be liable in any way for any kind or other goods and services of third parties offered through the service or assistance when conducting business transactions with other users of the site, including without limitation any transaction between a student and a teacher.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
At our request, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, and the rest of Techno Inventors, from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys, fees, arising from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the others. Governing Documents, or other negligent or unlawful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which case you will cooperate with us to assert any available defense.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to any of the above matters must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is prohibited.
You and Techno Inventors, agree that any dispute or claim that arises or relates to the Terms will be finally resolved by arbitration, using the Spanish language, at the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Panama, under its Rules. Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect at that time (those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section). Our arbitration will be handled by a single arbitrator in accordance with those rules. The decision on the arbitration award can be presented in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations or class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and Techno Inventors waive the right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action lawsuit. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party will have the right to initiate an action in a court of appropriate jurisdiction for precautionary measures or other equitable or conservative reparation measures, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Most communications between Techno Inventors and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between Techno Inventors, and you must comply with the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All Techno Inventors rights not expressly granted in this document are reserved.