Test your critical thinking y teamwork in this simulation of Minecraft, where you will learn the challenges humans would face in an exciting Mission to mars.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
Windows PC or MacOS
What will I learn in the course?
- Recognize the platform Minecraft.
- Learn how to survive on Mars and the dangers one would face.
- Understand how to create a sustainable colony on Mars.
- Learn to work collaboratively with 5-6 students to complete a variety of assignments.
- Use critical thinking to decide how to allocate limited resources to build a colony capable of responding to potential challenges and setbacks.
- Little or no previous experience in Minecraft.
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Final report: If you do not meet the devices (computer or internet), you can contact us To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Feel passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.