Alice is a innovative block-based programming environment that makes it easy to create animations, create interactive narratives, or program simple 3D games. Unlike many puzzle-based coding apps, Alice encourages learning through creative exploration.
Alice is designed to teach logical and computational thinking skills, fundamental principles of programming and to be a first exposure to object-oriented programming. The Alice Project provides supplemental tools and materials for teaching with Alice across a spectrum of ages and subjects with proven benefits in engaging and retaining diverse and underserved groups in computer science education.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
Windows PC or MacOS
What will I learn in the course?
- Using the Alice 2 and 3 IDE.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Management of 3D environments.
- Storytelling focused on 3D scenarios.
- Camera configuration for 3D scenarios.
- Use of 3D viewers.
- Programming with Java.
- Video game design.
- Programmation logic.
- Programmable objects and their characteristics for implementation in 3D scenarios.
- Control cycles.
- Variables and data types.
- Programming structure.
- Mathematical logical reasoning.
- Little or no previous experience in Alice
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Final report: If you do not meet the devices (computer or internet), you can contact us To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Feel passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.