A town is threatened by fire and needs you to code a solution! Meet your coding assistant, the Minecraft Agent, then program the Agent to navigate the forest and collect data. This data will help the Agent to predict where the fires will occur. Then code the Agent to help prevent the spread of fire, save the village, and bring the forest back to life.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
Windows PC or MacOS
What will I learn in the course?
- You will learn the basics of coding and explore a real-world example of artificial intelligence (AI) by programming Agent for Minecraft, your coding assistant! Let's help solve global environmental challenges like wildfires.
- Little or no previous experience in Minecraft Education Edition.
- Install previously On your Minecraft Education Edition electronic device (it's free), the first chapter of the course shows instructions on how to install it.
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Please note: If you do not meet the devices (computer, internet or Minecraft user), you can contact To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Tea passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.