The course allows you to learn robotics using the LEGO® Mindstorms® platform. With a focus on robotics and STREAM. Through projects you can learn how to program a robot almost identical to reality, the advantage is that you can do it from anywhere virtually.
5 hours of theoretical learning
|Access to the platform||
100% virtual, pre-recorded content
4 MB / s -minimum-
PC with Windows 10
What will I learn in the course?
- You can use LEGO® Education software to program your robot efficiently.
- You will solve incredible challenges, training your thinking so that when you make the transition from the virtual robot to the real one you feel like you have done this before.
- You will identify strategies to build and develop a more efficient robot.
- Microsoft email for access to the Virtual Robotics Toolkit simulator. If you do not have one, Techno Inventors will provide it to you within 24 hours after purchasing the course.
- Little or no previous experience in Robotics.
- Install previously On your LEGO® Education electronic device (it's free), the first chapter of the course shows instructions on how to install it.
- Internet connection 4 MB / s -As minimum-.
- Please note: If you do not meet the devices (computer, internet or user), you can contact To rent equipment or a space in our facilities per hour of use at (787) 233-5736.
Tea passionate knowledge? Discover everything we have to offer and complete your path to success.