1. We believe that the dignity of the human being is inviolable and that we are all equal before the law. Therefore, we will not establish any discrimination based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, birth, origin or social condition, or political or religious ideas.
2. All responsible for the participant must read and accept the terms and conditions.
3. The tools and materials provided by the institution are designated exclusively for the use of the participant within the service area with the purpose of providing a unique, complete and advanced experience. Participants, with the guidance of the educator, are responsible for their proper use and care. In case of intentional deterioration, theft or loss, it will be the parent or person in charge to replace it within 24 hours.
4. The use of any object, game or electronic device that has nothing to do with the service that is being offered at the time or affects the performance or learning of the participants is not allowed. This will be confiscated and stored in the office. The adult in charge must pick up at the end of the day. We are not responsible for damage, theft or loss of your equipment.
5. Any physical or psychological violent behavior (teasing, profanity, etc.) is prohibited. Any type of physical or verbal aggression is not accepted. If this happens, those involved will be automatically expelled without the right to a refund.
6. If the participant behaves in a way that affects the performance and/or learning of others, they will have up to a limit of three (3) warnings:
- A. First. Referred to office or administration for verbal orientation.
- B. Second. It refers to the office or administration, the person in charge will be called to pick it up. In addition, he will be suspended until the next period.
- C. Third. You will be expelled from the service, without the right to a refund.
7. Participants are authorized to use the facilities of the institution according to the agenda established in the program, so as not to affect the other functions of the institution.
8. The participant must be with his group at all times. Under no circumstances are students allowed to loiter in areas not designated or authorized, unless it is necessary and accompanied by authorized personnel.
9. Outsiders or strangers are not allowed within the area designated for services. This includes recreation areas, gardens, snack or lunch area, lounges, work areas, etc. with the exception of Achievement Day where we have an open invitation for all visitors.
10. We reserve the right of admission to the facilities.
11. We foster an environment of respect, therefore, excessively affectionate or affectionate behavior between participants, instructors or administrators is prohibited. Understand by this that participants are not allowed to kiss, touch or hug each other during service hours, or in the areas designated for it.
12. Pets are not allowed.
13. The consumption of food or drink is not allowed inside the classroom or laboratories.
14. Smoking, the consumption of controlled substances and/or drinking alcoholic beverages inside the premises and/or any event that takes place inside or outside the institution is prohibited. This could be just cause for expulsion (without the right to reimbursement), since our organization promotes a healthy and healthy environment.
15. In the event that the participant is under medical care, no staff is authorized to administer medication of any kind. If it is necessary for the participant to take any medication, it is the parent, guardian or person in charge who is obliged to supply it or otherwise the participant should not appear due to his/her health. If the participant's medical condition is contagious, he should not attend. You are kindly requested to notify us, by phone or in writing, of the participant's absence.
16. Full uniform of the institution, closed shoes and long pants are required. Flip-flops, shorts, Bermuda shorts, skirts, or cut-outs on the shirt are not allowed. Only once will the institution donate one (1) official T-Shirt. Additional shirt has a cost described in the rate.
- A. If the participant comes dressed inappropriately, a first verbal reminder will be made.
- B. In the second instance and without distinction of person, the person in charge will decide if he comes to pick you up or bills you for a new shirt.
17. Full payment of service registration is required. All registration fees and/or monetary charges are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable.
18. A credit card is required for recurring payments as the primary payment method. Our secondary payment methods are: ATHMovil business, check, money order, PayPal and Cryptocurrencies through Coinbase. At the moment American Express is not accepted. If you pay by check and it is returned due to insufficient funds, you will be charged an additional $25.00 to those imposed by the bank.
19. Late payments: After 5 calendar days to the date established in the project payment plan, it is considered late payment and $30.00 will be charged.
20. All children under 18 years of age will be picked up in the designated area, by an adult (over 18 years of age) authorized to sign on the pick-up list to take them away, previously signed by the guardian or person in charge of the minor.
21. In the event that the participant is not picked up at the time the program concludes (departure time), an additional charge of $35.00 per half hour will be made, which will be paid at the time or no later than the next day weekday
- A. After the departure time, all the participants meet in a common area, for the proper management of the pick-up.
- B. We would appreciate it if an emergency occurs and you anticipate that you will not arrive on time, call us to let your child know that you will be late so they do not get desperate or anxious.
- C. To avoid this additional charge, you can authorize your child to leave the room through a written document that is provided to you in the administrative office, releasing us from said responsibility. In that case, this charge would not apply.
22. I am aware that within the objectives of the program, during the development of the workshop information is collected from the participant; including in photos and videos, therefore, I authorize the use, for educational purposes, of my child's image in the photos or video recordings that will be taken, regardless of their recording format (Drive, Web, WhatsApp, etc.). Otherwise, my child will not be able to participate, since our organization does not distinguish between people in this regard.
23. I also release the educational institution (where the services are being carried out) and all the member entities of our alliance, Professor Cesar Cabrera and all his staff, from all responsibility, accidents or situations beyond their control during their participation within the program.
24. I agree to work together with the administrative staff and the educational institution, so that order and discipline are maintained in the facilities, ensuring that my child follows the General Agreements.
25. In case of an emergency, our work team has duly certified and trained personnel in First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). As a first resort and following the American Heart Association's Chain of Survival Rule, we will proceed to attend to the situation and, if necessary, call Advanced Medical Emergencies to transport the participant to the appropriate medical center. I authorize Professor Cesar Cabrera Santiago, Executive Director or his authorized representative to proceed with it; who is obliged to inform me as soon as possible, what happened and the action taken.
26. These General Agreements are subject to change without prior notice.
27. By enrolling my child to participate in any of the services, I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the General Agreements.